This is easiest way to connect 2 Satellite Receivers to receive independently vertical and horizontal signals at the same time from the same satellite in 2 different rooms.
Great also with TWIN Tuner Satellite receivers and PVR’s to record channels broadcasting from one polarity and watch the other polarity at the same time.
Excellent for Optus D1 or D2
L: 950 ~ 1950 MHz
H: 1100 ~ 2150 MHz
L: 9.75 GHz
H: 10.6 GHz
- Input Frequency Range: 10.7-12.75GHz
- Conversion Gain: 60dB
- Cross Pol. Isolation: 25dB (Typ.)
- Noise Figure: 0.3dB(Typ.)
- Gain Flatness: ±0.5dB/26MHz
- Image Rejection: 45dB (Min.)
- Output Connector: 2x 75Ohm F Type Female